Below is a list of the pages on our website (in alphabetical order):
- About Our Checks - Here you will be able to find out where we get our data from and how we use it.
- About Us - This will give you a bit of background about our company and our philosophy.
- Accessibility - This page outlines how this website can be accessed by a variety of technologies users.
- Affiliates - Want to make money by selling vehicle history checks? Find out how here.
- API - Plug into our data via our Vehicle Check API.
- Car Buying Advice - This page explains the steps you should take when buying a used car.
- Car Crime Map - Find out about car crime in your area by seeing it on a map.
- Customer Support - Discover our support contact details and opening times.
- Glossary - A list of the commonly used motoring terms used in our vehicle reports and on our website.
- Home - Our home page, and where you can enter your vehicle registration to get a Total Car Check.
- Insight - Here we publish articles we've written containing industry insight, news and analysis.
- Login - Log in to your account to access your saved checks and vouchers.
- Prices - An overview of the products we offer and their prices, with a comparison chart.
- Register - Create an account with us to access a range of benefits, including more free check data.
- Sample Report - A look at an example report that you'll get when you purchase a Total Car Check.
- Terms and Conditions - The terms and conditions when using our website and services.
- What is a Total Car Check? - An outline of what a Total Car Check is and what it includes.
- Free Car Check - We reveal lots of information for free before buying a check, get a free car check.
- Vehicle Check - Start your vehicle history check here, check the history of any UK vehicle.
- Car Check - Need to check the history of a car? You can start here.
- MOT History Check - Discover if a vehicle has any adverse MOT history before you buy a full check.
- Salvage Check - Learn about the salvage history of a vehicle, what is means and why it is important.
- ULEZ Check - Driving in London? See if your vehicle will have to pay the London ULEZ charge for free.